- EHT does not automatically gather any personal information from you unless you supply it voluntarily, usually through contacting us via e-mail, by applying for a job, completing a credit application, or registering in a secure portion of the site. EHT will limit the collection and use of personal information to that required for valid business purposes or to comply with legislation.
- EHT may collect information about your computer or other electronic device when you visit or access our online resources and platforms. This information may include your internet protocol (IP) address, domain name, browser type, date and time of your request and information provided by tracking technologies, such as cookies, single-pixel tags, and web beacons. If you use a mobile device to visit or access our online resources and platforms, we may also collect information about your device, such as your device ID and device type.
- EHT will make every reasonable effort to ensure that the personal information it collects and uses is accurate and complete. By providing written request, individuals will have the opportunity to review and correct their personal information.
- EHT will store personal information using physical and/or electronic means in such a way as to prevent unauthorized collection, access, use, disclosure, or disposal of personal information.
- EHT will only maintain your information in our systems long enough to satisfy our mutual business requirements or to meet any legal obligations.
- EHT promotes individual’s right of access to personal information about themselves upon written request.
- EHT does not offer, or allow the selling of, any user-provided information to third parties.
- EHT will not disclose personal information unnecessarily to employees or any third party, unless the effected individual consents.
For more information or inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org